Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13-14 EU Reg. 2016/679
ARETA SRL as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of the EU Reg. 2016/679 hereinafter referred to as ‘GDPR’, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to the processing of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein. Purpose and legal basis of the processing: in particular, your data will be used for the following purposes relating to the execution of measures related to contractual or pre-contractual obligations:
- technical and functional access to the site no data is kept after closing the browser;
- Statistics and Analysis of navigation and users purposes.
Processing methods. Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- by means of electronic calculators using software systems managed by third parties;
- by electronic calculators using software systems managed or programmed directly.
Each treatment takes place in compliance with the procedures set out in Articles. 6, 32 of the GDPR and by adopting the appropriate security measures provided. Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- programmers and analysts.
Communication: Your data may be communicated to external parties for the correct management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of Recipients including all the duly appointed Data Processors:
- Google Analytics: Advertising target, Analytics / Measurement, Optimization.
Dissemination: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Retention period. We point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- established for a period of time not exceeding the completion of the services provided.
Data Controller: the Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, is ARETA SRL (industrial area – via per grottaglie km. 3, 72021 Francavilla Fontana (BR);
VAT number: 01364010742) in the person of ANGELOCOZZI.
You have the right to obtain from the owner the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general can exercise all the rights provided. by articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the interested party
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, their communication in an intelligible form and the possibility of making a complaint to the Supervisory Authority.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- a. the origin of the personal data;
- b. of the purposes and methods of processing;
- c. the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d. the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- and. the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territories